Scientists Identify Likely Cause of Alzheimer’s Disease
Dear Longevity Insider,
Anil Bajnath MD here with your Monday roundup.
Alzheimer’s disease affects 5.7 million people in the United States. And scientists have finally located what they believe to be the cause of Alzheimer’s disease.
The symptoms for Alzheimer’s disease include:
- Debilitating memory loss.
- Challenges in planning or solving problems.
- Inability or difficulty completing familiar tasks.
- Confusion with time or place.
- New problems with words in speaking or writing.
- Misplacing things.
So what discovery have scientists just made about the life-wrecking disease?
To your longevity,
Anil Bajnath MD
CEO/Founder, Institute for Human Optimization
Chief Medical Officer, Longevity Insider HQ