Five Ways to Get Fresh Air While Still Practicing "Social Distancing"
Does the lockdown have you going stir-crazy?
Feeling connected with nature is a vital part of physical and mental health.
And if you're like most people, you could REALLY use a break from your Hulu binge to get some fresh air…
But are you even allowed?
Yes! As long as you don't suspect that you have been infected with the coronavirus AND you practice social distancing, you can still spend time outside.
That's right… Although many governments have ordered people to stay inside, they are still encouraging people to go outside occasionally for their mental and physical health.
But how? With bars, restaurants, movie theaters, beaches, parks, and gyms closed, it seems like it's impossible to get out.
We know how you feel… So we’ve compiled five ways you can get fresh air while staying safe and practicing social distancing.
1. Go for a walk around the neighborhood. It may not seem like much, but a walk around the neighborhood could work wonders for your physical and mental health. Take 15 to 30 minutes out of your day to go on a walk (or jog) around the neighborhood. And don't forget that the dog needs some outside time, too!
Keep in mind that you should still avoid playgrounds and keep your distance from any passers-by.
2. Exercise in the backyard. Who needs gyms anyway? Get some fresh air and exercise in your backyard. No exercise equipment? No problem! Try doing squats, lunges, planks, push-ups, and yoga. Heck, you can even run in place.
3. Go on a hike. Hiking is a great way to keep your distance and enjoy nature. While some national and state parks are closed, many hiking trails remain open. Check your nearest parks website to see how COVID-19 has affected its hours and if it has any special safety recommendations.
4. Play sports outdoors. Though you shouldn't invite friends over, you can still enjoy your time outdoors with those you live with. If you have kids, why not enjoy some fun family time outdoors instead of gathering around the television?
You can play some touch football, ride bikes, shoot some hoops, or even play a game of hide-and-seek. Any form of exercise can help boost your health and mood. Not to mention that letting your children get some energy out could help you stay sane when it's time to head back inside.
5. Open the windows. If all else fails, opening up the windows of your home and hearing the birds, wind, and leaves can help you feel a little bit more connected with nature. Enjoy your morning coffee by the window and take in the fresh air.
This lockdown doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your physical and mental health.
And as long as you practice social distancing, enjoying time outside will be great for you and your family.
In fact, spending time outdoors is one of the best things you can do for your immune system!
Being cooped up inside can increase your stress levels, lower your vitamin D levels, and contribute to poor sleep.
And guess what three things cause poor immune function?
- Poor sleep…
- Low nutrients…
If you are struggling with these three things, we have something special for you…
Our sister company, Bambu Naturals, created the Triple-Factor Immunity Support Pack and made it available to you at rock-bottom pricing.
This bundle is incredible for melting away stress and anxiety, supporting healthy sleep, and boosting your nutrients.
This immunity pack is absolutely incredible. You get…
- Solar K2 + D3 to release "happy chemicals" and support your immunity.
- VitaDEEP to promote a deep, restful sleep.
- Miracle Moringa to promote production of immune cells.
AND you get a bottle of AshwaPRO at no cost to you.
Ashwagandha is an Indian herb known to promote strong mental health. And AshwaPRO is one of the finest ways to get it.
Bambu Naturals has NEVER done anything like this before...
And it slashed the price by 48% — that's the biggest discount it has EVER offered!
If you could use extra immune system support, don't wait!
To your health,
President, Longevity Insider HQ