BBQ Edition: Do you really need the grilled fish?
Light up the pit. Pour yourself a cold one. And take a lap around the pool.
It’s one of my favorite seasons…
I love everything about summer.
And there’s nothing I love more than a nice filet of fish grilled to perfection!
Fish is known for being rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
Folks who are very serious about their omega-3 intake will often resort to fish oil.
But here's the catch: Fish oil can become rancid and toxic...
Causing more harm than help.
There's no need to play Russian roulette with your life.
Studies prove that krill oil is 48 times more effective than fish oil.
PLUS, it's not toxic!
This isn't an opinion. It's a fact.
Here’s the research:
1. Krill Oil Is a Better Source of Healthy Fats. While both fish oil and krill oil contain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, the fats found in krill oil have proven to be easier for the body to absorb and use. Why is that? The omega-3s in krill oil take a unique molecular form known as phospholipids. The phospholipid form of omega-3s is more bioavailable than the triglyceride form in fish oil. So your body gets bigger benefits with less oil.
2. Krill Oil Fights Inflammation Better. Omega-3s help play an important role in managing inflammation. Krill oil may be far more effective because it’s more bioavailable. But that’s not all… krill oil contains a keto-carotenoid called astaxanthin, which has incredible anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
3. Krill Oil May Reduce Arthritis and Joint Pain. With krill’s superior inflammation-fighting powers also comes its ability to improve arthritis symptoms. And these benefits don’t stop with reduced joint pain — it also helps with stiffness and functional impairment.
4. Krill Oil Supports Your Heart Health Better. Omega-3s are incredible for supporting heart health. And since krill oil is more bioavailable, this means more cardiovascular benefits! Krill oil can help improve cholesterol, insulin resistance, and even blood vessel function.
5. Krill Oil Could Help With PMS Symptoms. Excessive inflammation is a significant contributor to premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms. Krill oil may help with managing these symptoms and even reduce the need for painkillers.
The best part is that krill oil is incredibly easy to add to your routine. The capsules are smaller and easier to swallow than most fish oil supplements. And if you buy a quality krill oil, it won’t leave a fishy aftertaste.
Need a quality krill oil supplement? Look no further…
Bambu Naturals, our sister company, created it with you in mind.
It stands head and shoulders above other krill oils…
- Ultra Krill offers only the best-quality krill oil.
- It’s made in the USA and in an FDA-registered facility.
- It’s easy to swallow.
- Ultra Krill has a high potency.
- It contains no toxins (mercury, pesticides, or other chemicals).
- You don’t have to worry about “fish burps."
Many people have experienced these benefits — and that's without the risk of exposure to harmful mercury and other toxins.
Try Ultra Krill oil today — you won’t be disappointed.
The kind folks at Bambu Naturals guarantee it or your money back!
To your health,
President, Longevity Insider HQ